New product which is great for gully traps and those hard to push areas where our other cameras are too ridged.
We spent over 12 months sourcing this specifically designed cable and incorporated it into our existing units, the outcome is more versatile cable and push camera system that can be used around those tight bends with ease.
Don’t be fooled, we don’t just sell online. We have a physical retail store and repair workshop based in Adelaide. We sell locally to local plumbers, councils and contractors. We service and repair all of the units we sell meaning less downtime in the event of a damaged unit.
We DONT send your unit overseas for repairs like our competitors.
Camera head has also been upgraded to high definition for a crystal clear colour image.
The item listed here is the most up to date pipe inspection camera on the market. Camtek has retro fitted aftermarket features to our units which include the following:
- We have incorporated a 10″ wide screen LCD screen for easier viewing
- Push button recording
- Push button audio (with LED for on/off indication)
- Re-developed DVR software and hardware (Samsung) which makes the unit record video, audio and snapshots (jpeg pictures)
- USB flash drive slot and micro sd slot for removable storage
- Newly design camera skids to keep the camera head central while using in pipes
- Newly developed aftermarket accessories including text inserters, camera heads with Sondes (transmitters).
Unit allows CLEAR visual inspection of enable quick discovery of:
Suspected objects/Defects/Cracks/Blockages in Pipes, Walls, Drains, Cavities, Water Tanks, Reticulation, Bore holes & Air Ducts/Ventilation System.
• Length: 60 meter long ultra flexible cable.
• Camera Diameter: 29mm
• Self leveling camera unit, with Sapphire lens
• 7mm Fiberglass super flexible cable
• 60° Field of View (FOV)
• Waterproof design for portable use
• Adjustable LED lights to illuminate the inspection area
• 10” Colour LCD monitor with Video output, file playback
• USB port to capture video to a flash drive, or hard drive
• Recording format – AVI
• IR remote control
• Power adaptor: 110~240VAC, 12VDC/1800mA
• Rechargeable battery for portable use up to 5 hours
• Li-ion battery box (4400mAh) with new waterproof switch and charging board
• System Operating Temperature: -28°C to 50°C
• Operating temperature — 28C°~ 50°C
Please note: You will lose some rigidity with this push rod system but it gets the job done. Why not have the best of both worlds and call us for a deal on the more ridged 60 metre reel.
Below we have some useful information including the user manual, specification sheet and MSDS form for the lithium Ion battery supplied with the kit