We’ve listened to customers requests and have made a underwater vertical Pan and Tilt Inspection camera
We’ve included a built in 128GB solid state hard drive, improved camera head with pressure rating of 4bar, newly developed roller skids, text overlay unit with built in keyboard and a newly designed case and monitor.
The item listed here is the most up to date pipe inspection camera on the market . Camtek has retro fitted aftermarket features to our units which include the following:
- We have incorporated a 8″ wide screen LCD screen for easier viewing
- Text overlay unit with built in keyboard
- Push button recording
- Push button audio (with LED for on/off indication)
- Re-developed DVR software and hardware (Samsung) which makes the unit record video, audio and the ability to take snapshots (JPEG pictures)
- 128GB solid state hard drive, including USB port for removal of video footage.
- Newly design camera skids (3 sizes) to keep the camera head central while using in pipes or vertical holes
Unit allows CLEAR visual inspection of enable quick discovery of:
Suspected objects/Defects/Cracks/Blockages in Pipes, Walls, Drains, Cavities, Water Tanks, Reticulation, Bore holes, pylons & Air Ducts/Ventilation Systems.
• Sony HD Image sensor
• Length: 100 metre soft cable specifically made for vertical deployment
• Diameter of camera head: 50mm
• Length of camera head: 150mm
• Remotely Pan 360 degrees, Tilt 180 degrees
• Field of view 120 degrees
• 8” Colour LCD monitor with Video output, file playback
• USB port to capture video to a flash drive.
• Recording format – MEG4
• IR remote control
• Power adaptor: 110~240VAC, 12VDC/1800mA
• Rechargeable battery for portable use up to 4 hours
• Li-ion battery box (8800mAh)
• Operating temperature – 20°F~ 120°F (- 28C°~ 50°C)
Unit has new text overlay function with built in keyboard to write text over the video file when recording.
For more information on this unit please click the links below or give us a call, or even better come and visit us at our showroom.