Pipe Cameras can be used in a lot of different fields and is specifically designed to make it easier for plumbers, contractors, inspectors, engineers, municipal councils and other professionals to inspect the areas that are normally hard to reach.
These inspection devices can reach and explore difficult spots in waste water systems, storm water systems, pipelines of different kind, drains, ducts and other hard-to-see areas. That’s why having a pipe camera at your disposal can save you a lot of time, money and effort as you won’t have to spend time guessing where the problem lies. It gets right to the spot, inspects it and provides you with a clear idea of what needs to be done.
At Camtek Surveillance Products Pty Ltd you can find a Pipe Inspection Camera that will fit your needs and budget perfectly. Whether it is for residential or industrial use, we have it all: pipeline cameras of different sizes with different cable lengths, basic inspection devices that can be operated even by amateur users or heavy-duty equipment to explore municipal waste water systems.
All our inspection products are equipped with high-resolution CCD video cameras, LED lights that provide excellent illumination even in the darkest environments, and features allowing you not only to capture the image but record and save it for future reference. And in case you may need any help operating your Pipe Camera, we are fast to respond and provide you with any type of professional assistance. Besides, all our products have one-year warranty from the manufacturer.
Designed to meet a variety of demanding jobs for plumbers, builders, mining companies and local councils. Perfect for inspecting all types of pipes from 40mm to 300mm in diameter.
The item listed here is the most up to date pipe inspection camera on the market.
Camtek has retro fitted aftermarket features to our units which include the following:
- Our units now come with stainless steel camera heads which are more durable, robust, and reliable than the older plastic versions
- Upgraded battery pack which includes a waterproof charging switch, and higher capacity battery for a longer run time.
- Reinforced BLACK push rod cable designed by CAMTEK with built in METER COUNTER included.
- We have also incorporated a 10″ wide LCD screen for easier viewing
- Push button recording
- Push button audio (with LED for on/off indication)
- Re-developed DVR software which makes the unit record video, audio and snapshots (pictures)
- USB flash drive slot and micro sd slot for removable storage
- Newly design camera skids to keep the camera head central while using in pipes and to also protect the lens from damage
- Newly developed aftermarket accessories including, skids, text inserters, locators and camera heads with built in sondes (transmitters) for locating.
- 700TVL Sony Superhad Sensor in camera head.
Unit allows CLEAR visual inspection of enable quick discovery of:
Suspected objects/Defects/Cracks/Blockages in Pipes, Walls, Drains, Cavities, Water Tanks, Reticulation, Bore holes & Air Ducts/Ventilation System.
Features CCD camera with adjustable white LEDS which reveal sharp image clarity even in the darkest conditions. It connects to a reinforced fiberglass rod cable (black) that provides flexible movement around corners, angles and hard to reach areas.
Please note: Camtek will express ship any part that has failed during this 12 month period at no cost to the customer. We also offer in house repairs in our state of the art repair workshop based in Adelaide so you can rest assure your unit will be back in operation in no time if you happen to have a problem!
- 700 TV line resolution colour Sony Super Had CCD
- Sapphire glass lens cover
- 60° camera viewing angle
- Camera diameter 22mm
- 12 Individual White LED’s (intensity can be controlled from monitor)
- 20cm total length including spring and connector
- 4 Bar pressure rating
- Stainless Steel wheel for connection to monitor
- 20 metre BLACK reinforced fibreglass push rod cable
- Gold touch-point connector to camera
- 13cm rubber covered handle
- 33cm wheel diameter
- Built in meter counter which displays the distance the cable has traveled on the monitor
Camtek Surveillance Products Pty Ltd, is a highly trained and experienced repair facility based in Adelaide. We’ve been in the industry long enough to know how important it is to get your camera equipment repaired quickly and for a fair rate. Our facility has been designed to provide all customers with fast and affordable service. We diagnose OUR models for free, once the equipment has been diagnosed you will receive a quote for repair charges.
Turnaround times will depend on brand and model. Most models can be turned around within 24-48 hours of payment. In some Cases, if you arrive at our facility at 9:00AM we can have your equipment back in hand by lunch. In this industry time is money, and we want to keep you working!
Below we have some useful information including the user manual, specification sheet and MSDS form for the lithium Ion battery supplied with the kit.