The RAKSA Selective RF Detector can be used to detect and locate in near field a wide variety of radio transmitters used for secret access to information.
Cellular phones of GSM 850/ 900E/ 1800/ 1900, UMTS 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900/ 2100, CDMA 450 (A-H)/ 800/ 1900 standards
- Cordless DECT phones
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi devices
- Wireless video cameras
- Radio transmitters with analog modulation (AM, FM, PM)
- Radio transmitters with digital modulation and continuous carrier (FSK, PSK, etc.)
- Radio transmitters with wide band modulation up to 10 MHz bandwidth
RAKSA is a superheterodyne receiver with low IF and frequency synthesizer. Scanning and analyzing cycle period is 1.0-1.5 sec. RAKSA can operate within guard, sweep, search, difference search modes and monitoring of digital signals.
- Selective reception of radio signals
- High speed of scanning and analyzing
- Detection of wide band and digital signals
- Adaptation to the background noise in Guard Mode
- Difference search mode
- Audio monitoring
- Signal frequency and level measurement
- Alarm events log
- Soundless alarm indication (vibration mode)
- No need for external antenna
- Interface languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Russian
- Frequency band 40 – 3800 МHz
- Typical sensitivity 70 mV/m
- Dynamic range 50 dB
- Bandwidth 10 МHz
- Period of full scanning cycle ≤ 1.5 s
- Running time in guard mode 4 – 12 h
- Running time in other modes 3 h
- LED display 128 x 64
- Dimensions 77 х 43 х 18 mm
- Weight 35 g
Detection range of radio signal source is determined by its radiated power and sensitivity of the field indicator. In cell phones radiated power depends on the reception conditions, such as distance from the base station, location inside or outside the building, etc. and can vary significantly. The typical values and limits of detection range of radio signal sources for the RAKSA field indicator are as follows:
GSM cell phone: radiated power -20 – +30 dBm, detection range 0.3 – 80 m, typical value 10 – 20 m.
UMTS cell phone: radiated power -40 – +20 dBm, detection range 0.03 – 30 m, typical value 2 – 3 m.
DECT wireless phone: radiated power -20 dBm, detection range 8 m.
Wireless microphone for secret information retrieval : radiated power 0 – +10 dBm, detection range 3 – 10 m.
The limits of the transmitter power corresponding to the dynamic range of the RAKSA field indicator are as follows:
at the distance of 1 m from the transmitter 0.15 mW – 15 W
at the distance of 3 m from the transmitter 1.4 mW – 140 W
Online purchasing only.