We’ve listened to our customers feedback over the years and have development this ultra-flexible push rod with a highly flexible 13mm camera head. It breezes through multiple 90-degree bends with the 20mm ball skid.
The optimum pipe diameter for this type of system is 40mm to 50mm making it perfect for pool, bathrooms, spa and home ducted vacuum repairmen/installers.
If you’re a plumber this system is a perfect addition to your camera arsenal as well.
Already have one of our systems? Perfect!
All our reels, camera heads and Cases are all interchangeable so give us a call us for a deal on the reel and 13mm camera head.
You’ll be dealing with an ENGLISH speaking professional based in Adelaide. We stock all spare parts for these units and offer free shipping for spare parts anywhere in Australia. Camtek also offers and honors the twelve month warranty that comes with the unit.
Camtek will express ship any part that has failed during this 12 month period at no cost to the customer. We also offer in house repairs in our state of the art repair workshop based in Adelaide so you can rest assure your unit will be back in operation in no time if you happen to have a problem! Another reason why Camtek is number one when it comes to pipe inspection equipment in Australia. Fair use policy applies.
As well as our outstanding customer service, we can guarantee next day delivery of your unit to the metro areas of Perth, Melbourne, Hobart, Sydney, Brisbane and Darwin so you can feel confident that your unit will arrive on time for those important jobs.
Designed to meet a variety of demanding jobs for contractors & plumbers from pipeline inspection, maintenance and rehabilitation of water and wastewater collection systems to pest control or search & rescue.
Camtek has retro fitted aftermarket features to our units which include the following:
- Our units now come with stainless steel camera heads which are more durable, robust, and reliable than the older plastic versions
- We have also incorporated a 10″ wide LCD screen for easier viewing
- Push button recording
- Push button audio (with LED for on/off indication)
- Re-developed DVR software which makes the unit record video, audio and snapshots (pictures)
- USB flash drive slot and micro sd slot for removable storage
- Newly design camera skids to keep the camera head central while using in pipes
- Newly developed aftermarket accessories including text inserters
- 700TVL Sony Super had Sensor in camera head.
Unit allows CLEAR visual inspection of enable quick discovery of:
Suspected objects/Defects/Cracks/Blockages in Pipes, Walls, Drains, Cavities, Water Tanks, Reticulation, Bore holes & Air Ducts/Ventilation System.
- 700TV line resolution colour Sony Super Had CCD
- Sapphire glass lens cover
- 60° camera viewing angle
- Camera diameter 13mm
- 4 Bar pressure rating
- Stainless Steel wheel with special structure for connection to monitor
- 20m fibreglass rod cable
- Gold touch-point connector to camera
- 33cm wheel diameter
Below we have some useful information including the user manual, specification sheet and MSDS form for the lithium Ion battery supplied with the kit.