Alarming research conducted by the Australian Institute of Criminology shows that 40% of residential builders are being affected by theft or vandalism on construction sites. Theft continues to contribute to enormous replacement costs and is often the cause of project delays.
We currently have three Sentinel units for purchase which include the following:
- Concrete mounting block
- Solar panel and bracket
- Deep cycle battery
- Electronic enclosure
- 2 x Acusense CCTV Cameras (two-way communication)
- High temp Modem (customer requires own sim card)
- Mounting pole
Features And Specifications:
- Designed by security professionals Security agents licence ISL: 276007
- Engineered with a high wind rating
- Ultra-low light dome cameras with two-way communication
- Instant alarm notifications
- Line crossing detection
- Intruder detection
- The cameras come with a built-in siren, strobe, and speaker which plays a pre-recorded message upon activation
- Instant remote playback and live viewing
- Up to seven days worth of recording
- Can be self-monitored by the customer or professionally monitored 24/7
Security and Surveillance
Whether you’re a business owner wanting to check the progress of your job or you just want peace of mind knowing that your site is secured, then this unit has got you covered.
Other customers have also resolved OH&S issues in relation to incidents in the workplace which the cameras have captured.
Please note: These units are designed for larger civil sites for a semi-permanent deployment.
For smaller sites we recommend looking at our other worksite camera range here:
Metro (Adelaide) delivery fee and set up cost is $350 per unit