Designed to meet a variety of demanding jobs for contractors & plumbers from pipeline inspection, maintenance and rehabilitation of water and waste water collection systems to pest control or search & rescue.
Don’t get caught out buying older model or similar looking unit!
The item listed here is the most up to date pipe inspection camera on the market. Camtek has retro fitted aftermarket features to our units which include the following:
- We have incorporated a 10″ wide screen LCD screen for easier viewing
- Push button recording
- Push button audio (with LED for on/off indication)
- Re-developed DVR software and hardware (Samsung) which makes the unit record video, audio and snapshots (jpeg pictures)
- USB flash drive slot and micro sd slot for removable storage
- Newly design camera skids to keep the camera head central while using in pipes
- Newly developed aftermarket accessories including text inserters, camera heads with sondes (transmitters).
Unit allows CLEAR visual inspection of enable quick discovery of:
Suspected objects/Defects/Cracks/Blockages in Pipes, Walls, Drains, Cavities, Water Tanks, Reticulation, Bore holes & Air Ducts/Ventilation System.
• Length: 60 meter long flexible probe.
• Camera Diameter: 40mm
• Self leveling camera unit, with Sapphire lens
• 8mm Fiberglass cable
• 60° Field of View (FOV)
• Waterproof design for portable use
• 18 Adjustable LED lights to illuminate the inspection area
• 10” Colour LCD monitor with Video output, file playback
• USB port to capture video to a flash drive, or hard drive
• Recording format – AVI
• IR remote control
• Power adaptor: 110~240VAC, 12VDC/1800mA
• Rechargeable battery for portable use up to 3.5 hours
• Li-ion battery box (6600mAh)
• System Operating Temperature: -20°to 120°F
• Operating temperature – 20°F~ 120°F (- 28C°~ 50°C)
At Camtek we love to do deals, we can make this unit with a 512Hz sonde (transmitter) built into the camera head for an additional cost of only $299 Inc GST. We can also do a package deal on one our our entry level locators, so you can start locating your camera head underground in no time!
So give us a call today and speak with one of our industry professionals on what we can do for you.
We have sold over a hundred of these units in Australia and New Zealand, please click the link below for testimonials of satisfied customers.
Below we have some useful information including the user manual, specification sheet and MSDS form for the lithium Ion battery supplied with the kit.