After becoming one of Australia and New Zealand’s top selling push camera retailers over the last decade, we’re glad to announce that we can now offer our clients Pipe inspection crawlers.
Like our push rod systems, we vigorously test these systems to their limits out in the “real world”. We don’t hide behind a website and pretend to know everything about the product without actually using it or having it in stock.
We have a real retail store in Adelaide SA with a fully equipped repair workshop. We stock all spare parts associated with the systems we sell, so if the unexpected ever happens your not without your unit for long.
Used by local councils, water authorities, mining company’s and civil construction company’s.
This high-performance Pipe Crawler robot C2 can be used to inspection pipes ranging in size from 260mm to 2000mm in diameter. The crawler comes with two sets of wheels for use in various pipe sizes.
The system features a Full High Definition 1080P pan and tilt camera to capture detailed images of pipe defects, including poor joints, structure fractures, and root intrusions. Inspection videos are transferred from the sensor to the state-of-heart-art monitor via a compact cable drum system. The data is compressed into H.264 video format, which can be used to generate reports with our integrated reporting software or third-party software including Wincam V8-VX.
The winch will automatically wind up or unwind the cable according to the feedback of a precise tension sensor, this means the carriage can be easily feed into drainage lines from a manhole.
Crawler can be powered via 240V or our optional Lithium Ion battery pack.
Carriage without Camera-lift
- For pipe Diameter 260mm to 2000mm
- Steerable to climb over obstacles and bend pipes
- Sensors: pitch, slope, pressure
- Pressure Rating:1 bar
- Two sets of wheels for use in various pipe sizes
Camera Head with IP68 Waterproof Capacity
- Camera Sensor: 1/3” HD Colour CMOS
- Resolution: 1080P 1920 x 1080
- Sensitivity 0.01 Lux
- Zoom 10x Optical, 32x Digital, auto focus
- Pressure Rating:1 bar
- Controllable high powered LEDS, 4 x 2W
- Articulation:230-degree tilt; inﬁnite pan
- Size: diameter: 90mm, length: 123mm
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Material: aluminium, stainless steel
Auto/Manual Cable Drum controlled via wireless Joystick
- Optional manual or auto cable winding up component
- Material: Aviation aluminium/plastic
- Meter-counter: Distance constantly displayed on screen; error of <10cm
- Waterproof: IP53
- Reinforced semi-rigid cable;
- Load capacity: 150KG.OD:9mm
- 150m standard cable length (100-300m customizable)
- Size: 70cm*44cm*48cm
- With emergency stop switch
12.1″ Sunlight Presentable LCD Monitor
- Record inspections to 64GB HDD
- Water-proof standard: IP53
- All featured software regulates crawler motion, cable reel winding up and persistently measures distance, inner pressure and slope
- Size: Length 426mm, Width 266mm, Height 52mm
Please no time wasters, this unit is a professional pipe inspection robot which costs in excess of $60K.
For a formal quote including lead time please email us below: